We recommend reading the ‘Join the peaq Ambassador Program’ blog before this one, if you haven’t already.
Ambassadors and Ambassador Candidates have their own set of requirements, responsibilities, rewards, and selection processes. This blog focuses on requirements, roles, responsibilities and rewards you can earn as an Ambassador Candidate.
If you’re interested in learning more about the Ambassador role first, check out this blog.
What’s the role of a peaq Ambassador Candidate?
As an Ambassador Candidate, you'll be the first point of contact for those new to the peaqoverse. Whether it's social media engagement or entry-level advocacy, your actions will lay the groundwork for future peaq evangelists.
What are my responsibilities?
All peaq Ambassadors Candidates share these core responsibilities:
- Be a spokesperson for peaq
- Nurture your understanding of peaq as it develops
- Create and/or suggest ideas, feedback, or opportunities for the team/community
- Interact, engage, and educate the growing peaq community
How am I rewarded for becoming an Ambassador?
- Access to Ambassador Candidate Discord/TG channels
- Discord Role
- You can add "peaq Ambassador Candidate" to social media profiles.
- Access to contests exclusive to Ambassador Candidates
- A care package containing peaq-branded digital assets like social media backgrounds, stickers, and more.
- Completing the Zealy tasks needed to become a peaq Ambassador Candidate will automatically put you in the running for giveaways
- peaq PFPs (upon request)
What do I need to do to get in?
You’ll need to demonstrate your understanding of peaq by performing tasks on Zealy. Tasks are associated with:
- Understanding peaq and krest
- Familiarizing yourself with peaqosystem projects
- Understanding the basics of the EoT and DePIN
- Sharing updates
- Joining peaq’s Discord, Telegram, Twitter
Complete all of the tasks required to unlock the "Zealy Ambassador Quest" task, once this is unlocked you will be able to claim the Zealy Ambassador Role which lets us know you have completed the Zealy requirements. Following the completion of this quest it will be expected that you keep up with the educational and DePIN partner tasks as they are added to the Zealy. Here’s the link to Zealy.
You’ll also need to obtain Activity Level 1 in peaq’s Discord server. Here’s the link to peaq's Discord. Join the conversation!
Submit your application once the tasks above (Zealy and Discord) are completed. The application form is linked at the end of this document.
How do I apply?
Here’s some good-to-know info:
- Ambassador Candidates have first preference when applying to become Ambassadors
- Applications for Ambassador Candidates are always open
- There is no limit on the number of Ambassador Candidates
- Ambassador Candidates are reviewed on a bi-annual basis. To keep your status, remain active in community engagement and complete periodic tasks (e.g. Zealy challenges), participate in community events and activities and/or increase Discord Activity Rank.
Curious about how to become a fully-fledged peaq Ambassador? Check this out.