We're offering grants for people looking to build on the peaq network. If you're interested in early-stage grants or research support, the peaq Ecosystem Grant Program is here to help.
Decentralized applications (dApps), Layer-2 applications, and other projects that support current dApp builders, dApp users, and Layer-2 applications on the peaq network.
Looking for inspiration? Check out some use cases.
Such as dApps for charging, renting or sharing anything on 2 or 4 wheels.
Think fully-automated cafes, vending machines, and weather data drones.
It's time your smart watch data remained *your data*. Build it so.
The peaq Ecosystem Grant Program, launched by the peaq Foundation, grants you financial resources to research and develop within the peaq ecosystem. In the not-too-distant future, the community will be able to vote on who the grants are given to.
Check out our documentation to learn more.
Simply apply for a grant to be, run through the quick vetting process, and pitch your idea to industry experts.
• Submit your application and go through the due diligence check.
• Meet the Grant Committee at a screening call.
• Stay tuned for the Committee's decision.
• Complete your onboarding and plan out milestones.
• Sign a written agreement.
• Meet the team and relevant partners.
• Announce and promote your project after delivering the first milestone.
• Enjoy ongoing support by the peaq and EoT Labs teams.