We're offering grants for people looking to build on the peaq network. If you're interested in early-stage grants or research support, the peaq Ecosystem Grant Program is here to help.
DePINs (Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Networks), dApps (Decentralized Applications), Layer-2 applications, and projects that support dApp builders, dApp users, and Layer-2 applications on the peaq network.
Looking for inspiration? Check out some use cases.
Think dApps for charging, renting or sharing anything on 2 or 4 wheels.
Fully-automated cafes, vending machines, weather data drones, etc.
Time your smart watch data remained *your data*? Build it.
The peaq Ecosystem Grant Program, launched by the peaq Foundation, grants you financial resources to research and develop within the peaq ecosystem. In the not-too-distant future, the community will be able to vote on who the grants are given to. Check out peaq's docs to learn more.
Simply apply for a grant, run through the quick vetting process, and pitch your idea to industry experts.
• Submit your application and go through the due diligence check.
• Meet the Grant Committee.
• Stay tuned for the decision.
• Complete your onboarding and plan out milestones.
• Sign the written agreement.
• Meet the team and partners.
• Announce and promote your project after delivering the first milestone.
• Enjoy ongoing support from the EoT Labs team and partners.