Interested in building on the peaq network? The peaq Ecosystem Grant Program offers early-stage funding and research support to people who would like to build dApps and DePINs on peaq.Apply now
We're offering grants for people looking to build on the peaq network. If you're interested in early-stage grants or research support, the peaq Ecosystem Grant Program is here to help.
DePINs (Decentralized Physical Infrastructure Networks), dApps (Decentralized Applications), Layer-2 applications, and projects that support dApp builders, dApp users, and Layer-2 applications on the peaq network.
Looking for inspiration? Check out some use cases.
Think dApps for charging, renting or sharing anything on 2 or 4 wheels.
Fully-automated cafes, vending machines, weather data drones, etc.
Time your smart watch data remained *your data*? Build it.
The peaq Ecosystem Grant Program, launched by the peaq Foundation, grants you financial resources to research and develop within the peaq ecosystem. In the not-too-distant future, the community will be able to vote on who the grants are given to. Check out peaq's docs to learn more.
Simply apply for a grant, run through the quick vetting process, and pitch your idea to industry experts.
• Submit your application and go through the due diligence check.
• Meet the Grant Committee.
• Stay tuned for the decision.
• Complete your onboarding and plan out milestones.
• Sign the written agreement.
• Meet the team and partners.
• Announce and promote your project after delivering the first milestone.
• Enjoy ongoing support from the EoT Labs team and partners.